Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus
With the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus, enjoy an acoustic guitar with a beautifully vibrant look, advanced Taylor electronics, and a comfortable playability that makes it perfect for beginners or experienced players.
The Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus acoustic guitar is one of the most sought-after guitars in the market today. It is a compact and versatile guitar that is perfect for both beginners and professionals.
Firstly, let us look at the design of the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus guitar. It has a beautiful solid Koa wood top, which is a rare and highly valued tropical hardwood. The back and sides are made of layered Koa wood, and the guitar has a satin finish, which gives it a smooth and elegant look.
When it comes to the sound quality of this guitar, it is simply exceptional. The solid Koa wood top produces a warm and balanced tone, which is perfect for both strumming and fingerpicking. The layered Koa wood back and sides add depth to the sound, and the guitar is equipped with Taylor’s Expression System 2 pickup, which accurately reproduces the guitar’s natural sound when amplified.
Playing the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus is an absolute joy. Its compact size makes it easy to handle, and the neck is designed to provide maximum comfort and ease of play. The guitar is fitted with a Tusq nut and saddle, which contribute to its excellent intonation and sustain.
Apart from its exceptional sound quality and playability, the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus also comes with top-notch features. It has a built-in tuner, which allows for easy and accurate tuning on stage or in the studio. The guitar also comes with a sturdy gig bag that provides excellent protection and makes it easy to carry around.
Overall, the Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus acoustic guitar is a top-of-the-line instrument that is worth every penny. Its beautiful design, exceptional sound quality, and advanced features make it stand out from the crowd. Whether you are a beginner or a professional guitarist, this guitar is a worthy investment that is sure to bring you years of musical inspiration and enjoyment.
Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus properties
|Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus
|Number of Strings
|Number of Frets
|Wood Type (neck)
|Wood Type (fretboard)
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I change the strings on my Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus acoustic guitar?
Changing the strings on your Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus acoustic guitar is a simple process. Follow these steps to replace the strings:
1. Prepare your workspace: Set up a clean, well-lit area with good ventilation where you can comfortably work on your guitar. You'll need a flat surface and a comfortable chair or stool. Gather all necessary tools and materials before starting.
2. Choose the right strings: Taylor recommends using Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Phosphor Bronze Light strings (11-47) for this guitar model. However, you can use other brands if preferred.
3. Loosen the strings: Use a hex wrench or Allen key (usually included with the guitar) to loosen the tension on each string by turning the truss rod adjustment wheel located at the headstock. Turn it counterclockwise until the strings are slack enough to be removed easily. Be careful not to over-loosen the truss rod, as this can cause issues with the neck alignment.
4. Remove old strings: Carefully pull each string off its corresponding tuning peg by gently pulling down on the ball end of the string while holding the other end with your other hand. It's okay if some of the strings break or become damaged during removal; just make sure to remove all of them completely.
5. Install new strings: Begin at the bridge and work your way up towards the headstock. Thread one end of a new string through the corresponding hole in the saddle at the bridge, then bring it around to the front of the guitar and thread it through the tuning peg's hole on the headstock. Make sure the ball end is facing away from the headstock.
6. Wrap the strings: Wrap each string around its respective tuning peg in a clockwise direction (when viewing the guitar from the front). Aim for about 2-3 full wraps, ensuring that the winding is even and tight. It's essential not to overwind or cross the wraps over one another as this could lead to tuning instability and potential breakage.
7. Secure the strings: Once all strings are properly wound, gently pull each string towards the headstock until they are tight enough that there is no slack between the saddle and the tuning pegs. Use your hex wrench or Allen key to adjust the truss rod if necessary.
8. Tune your guitar: Using a digital tuner or an electronic tuning fork, tune each string to its corresponding note (E A D G B e). Start with the high E string and work your way down to the low E bass string.
9. Final check: Once all strings are tuned, give them a gentle pluck and listen for any irregularities or dead spots in the sound. If everything sounds good, your Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Plus acoustic guitar should now be ready for another round of playing!